AIRSTEP Play User Manual
Connect the Foot Controller
- Turn on the power of the AIRSTEP Play foot controller and the Bluetooth of your mobile device or computer.
- Click the icon below to connect. The pictures on this page show how the foot controller works.
- You are ready to control all your content hands-free after a successful connection.
Charge the Foot Controller
Use the 5V USB charging cable in the accessory or the 9V standard pedal power charge for 4~6 hours. When fully charged, the charging indicator will turn green, then you can unplug the power. Please do not keep the power plugged in to prevent overcharging which will reduce battery life.
What's in the App?
- Panel: It shows the function status of the App. You can show/hide it by click the icon or long-pressing the middle button of the foot controller.
- Speed control: Control the playback speed of video & audio. Multi-Press the leftmost two buttons or rightmost two buttons of the foot controller to Speed down or Speed up.
- Metronome: Help you control the tempo while practicing. Touch the icon to adjust details. Long-Press the leftmost button of the foot controller to turn On/Off.
- Pitch shift: Adjust the pitch of video & audio in semitones.