Guitar&Mic Smart Audio Interface
"A Game Changer Mobile Audio Interface"
What is XTONE Duo ?
XTONE Duo is a high-performance mobile audio interface with two input channel
two audio input channels, one for guitar (left channel, INL) and one for microphone (right channel, INR). At the same time, the microphone input channel has a gain adjustment knob of up to 50dB and 48v phantom power. And you can sing and play at the same time.
Best Audio Quality & Ultra Low Latency
XTONE Duo provides 192KHz sampling rate and 108dB dynamic range, This is unique in all mobile audio interface, that makes XTONE Duo have the best sound. XTONE Duo + APP has been able to replace the flagship hardware effect. XTONE uses a professional XSPEED acceleration processing technology, make the latency much lower than the similar products.
For now, the new generation of guitar software effects, such as BIAS and ReValver , has been able to produce the same amazing tone as those hi-end hardware effects like KPA, AXE etc.. With XSPEED ultra-low latency technology + 3 definable foot switches + expression pedal, in fact, You already have a hi-end hardware effect.
In addition, XTONE can give you almost unlimited possibilities. With different software effects, you can create more ways to use it. Furthermore, You can use XTONE with synth effects apps like MIDI Guitar to turn your guitar tone into the piano, bass, organ, etc. Traditional products can't bring these ways, more ways about using XTONE are waiting for you to create!
* From now on, buy the XTONE series from our official store(xsonicaudio.com/Amazon.com XSONIC/Aliexpress XSONIC/eBay XSONIC) a redeem code will be included in the box as a gift. This redeem code worth $20 is used to unlock BIAS FX License(iOS only).
|XTONE||XTONE Duo||XTONE Pro|
- Input impedance：1M ohms; 100K ohms(INR)
- Unbalanced output impedance：100 ohms
- Balanced output impedance：200 ohms
- Frequency response：10Hz ~ 21kHz
- Sampling Rate：44.1k-192kHz
- Sampling depth：24bit
- Dynamic Range：108dB
- USB Power input：5V DC
- 9V Power input：9V DC
- Power consumption：100mA
- Dimensions：129mm(D) x 98(W) x 54mm(H)
- iOS：iOS 10 and above
- Mac：OS X 10.6 and abov
- Windows：Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Android：Supports devices with Samsung Professional Audio technology such as Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Tab S2, and other devices. At present, Android devices on the APP less, only known AmpliTube support Android devices