Guitar Smart Audio Interface
"A Game Changer Mobile Audio Interface"
What is XTONE ?
XTONE is a high-performance mobile audio interface
designed for the next-generation effect APPs, like JamUp, BIAS AMP, BIAS FX. XTONE's excellent audio performance gives you the best experience of using these APPs. XTONE can be directly powered by your phone and have 3 footswitches and 1 expression pedal interface for playing control.
Best Audio Quality & Ultra Low Latency
XTONE provides 192KHz sampling rate and 108dB dynamic range, This is unique in all mobile audio interface, that makes XTONE have the best sound. XTONE + APP has been able to replace the flagship hardware effect. XTONE uses a professional XSPEED acceleration processing technology, make the latency much lower than the similar products.
XTONE provides footswitches and expression pedal in, that can switch the preset, control the volume, wah-wah and so on.
For now, the new generation of guitar software effects, such as BIAS and ReValver , has been able to produce the same amazing tone as those hi-end hardware effects like KPA, AXE etc.. With XSPEED ultra-low latency technology + 3 definable foot switches + expression pedal, in fact, You already have a hi-end hardware effect.
In addition, XTONE can give you almost unlimited possibilities. With different software effects, you can create more ways to use it. Furthermore, You can use XTONE with synth effects apps like MIDI Guitar to turn your guitar tone into the piano, bass, organ, etc. Traditional products can't bring these ways, more ways about using XTONE are waiting for you to create!
* From now on, buy the XTONE series from our official store(xsonicaudio.com/Amazon.com XSONIC/Aliexpress XSONIC/eBay XSONIC) a redeem code will be included in the box as a gift. This redeem code worth $20 is used to unlock BIAS FX 2 License(iOS only).
|XTONE||XTONE Duo||XTONE Pro|
- Input impedance：1M ohms
- Unbalanced output impedance：100 ohms
- Balanced output impedance：200 ohms
- Frequency response：10Hz ~ 21kHz
- Sampling Rate：44.1k-192kHz
- Sampling depth：24bit
- Dynamic Range：108dB
- USB Power input：5V DC
- 9V Power input：9V DC
- Power consumption：100mA
- Dimensions：129mm(D) x 98(W) x 54mm(H)
- iOS：iOS 10 and above
- Mac：OS X 10.6 and abov
- Windows：Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Android：Supports devices with Samsung Professional Audio technology such as Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Tab S2, and other devices. At present, Android devices on the APP less, only known AmpliTube support Android devices