- June 29, 2021
How To Factory Reset Spark Amp If You Meet Lag In Channel Switching
IT'S NOT A COMMON ISSUE SO MOST PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO DO THIS.
PLEASE IGNORE THIS TUTORIAL IF YOU HAVE NO LAG ISSUE IN SWITCHING CHANNELS OF SPARK.
PLEASE BACKUP YOUR HARDWARE PRESETS TO YOUR SMART DEVICE IN ADVANCE IF YOU NEED TO DO THIS FACTORY PRESET. WE DON'T RESPONSIBLE FOR IT IF YOU FORGET TO BACKUP AND LOSE YOUR PRESET : )
Spark Amp may have a switching-latency issue itself after too many connect times with either Spark App or AIRSTEP Spk Edition. If you find there is a very noticeable lag when you switch channels of the Spark Amp, Factory Reset will solve this problem. If there is no lag, please ignore this tutorial.
Again: Please backup your hardware presets to your smart device before doing this.
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the “TAP” button when turning on Spark Amp, release the TAP button when it starts to blink.
3. Long-press the blinking "TAP" button until all four (1~4) LEDs blink once, then release the TAP button.
* The TAP button needs to be released as soon as all four LEDs start to blink.
* Short press the TAP button to abort factory reset.
4. If "TAP" button is blinking and CH1 LED is on, the factory reset process is completed.
* This process will reset all four presets stored on the hardware as well as Bluetooth pairing information. Forget device in Bluetooth settings before connecting again after factory reset.
AIRSTEP Spk Edition: